Protein-filled Alternatives To Meat
Welcome to Soya Treats, promoting High Protein Soya Chaaps "Food Grown Not Born" for Vegans in the United Kingdom. Soya treat is here with the mission to provide a perfect alternative for meat as a source of rich protein to vegetarians. We are importers/Distributors of raw veg premium quality Soya Chaaps from a vendor in India to the United Kingdom.
High source of Protein , Vegetarian,Fake Meat and Dairy Free product from India. Raw Soya chaap (Meat Free Indian Food) in brine, 850g (Vegan, Chunks on Stick, 500g Net Drained Weight) 8-9 sticks per pack. Healthy and tasty vegan protein chunks Extremely versatile product - can be used for grilling, making curry, kebabs, rolls. It has 8-9 pieces, 60% Soyabean, no need of refrigeration. Simply good food from INDIA but tested in UK food lab for nutritional content. #Meat Free #Fake Meat #Mock Meat
Butter Chicken with No Chicken
1. Wash and dry all soya chaaps along with Stick under tap water for 5 mins
2. Gently remove soya chaap from the sticks. You can easily slide them using a fork. Cut them into big chunks or use as it is. we are incorporating them as whole with sticks
3. Shallow fry soya chaaps in a pan for 5 min on each side and Season with little butter, Black pepper or red chilli, turmeric and salt to taste.
4. Heat 2tbs. of oil in a heavy bottom pan or casserole.
5. Add some cumin seeds and saute approx 3 finely chopped onions on low flame until turned golden brown then transfer it into a mixer with very little water to make fine paste.
6. In a pan heat 1 tsp oil add 3 tbs chopped tomato puree, pinch of red chilli (optional), turmeric and any of your favourite flavouring or spices. Add 1 tbs. ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute or until oil is released from the sides.
7. Time to add fried onion paste. cook for 2 more min.
8. Now add the roasted soya chaap and cook them covered over low flame for another 5 minutes.
10. Open the lid and add one cup of water, salt to taste and simmer for another 10 minutes in low flame
11. Now add 12 cashew nuts paste in the curry OR for nut free option you can add half a cup heavy cream as well. cook the curry for another 2-4 min. garnish with Coriander leave and cream. Your butter chicken without chicken is ready to dig in.
1. Wash and dry all soya chaaps along with Stick in water for 5 mins
2. Marinate the soya chaaps with Yogurt, lemon juice, cashew paste (optional) and your favourite flavouring or spices
3. Keep the Marinated chaaps in refrigerator for 1-2 hrs
On Hob :
Place the marinated chaap on an oil brushed hot griddle or pan on medium to low flame for few minutes, on each side while rolling it in between. Cook until it turn light brown from each side
In Oven :
Preheat oven at 180 degree. Brush the marinated chaap with oil or butter and place them in oven on grill mode for 5 to 7 mins or until it turn light brown from each side. For better results carefully keep changing sides.
Serve with Mint Chutney and onion salad